The position involves qualified research activities in the topics of Action and Space Representation, Social Cognition and Bodily Self with the CCSN PhD Students and MOMILAB fellows; the visiting professor could also be involved in teaching activities, such as masterclasses, seminars, etc.
IMT Lucca invites applications for a Visiting Professor in Phylosophy of Science and Human Sciences. Candidates should have an outstanding research profile, extensive international academic experience, as well as experience in international institutions, and have a significant profile in the field of Philosophy of Science with an interdisciplinary interest towards action and space representation, motor programming and embodied cognition.
- Phd compulsory for the admission;
- candidate must have a curriculum with a suitable scientific background for carrying out research and teaching activities in cognitive neuroscience, philosophy of science and social cognition applied to action recognition, space representation, bodily self;
- candidate must be an University professor in related topics:
- Excellent knowledge of both spoken and written English
- Candidate must have an excellent record of high-impact publications in Philosophy of Science with an interdisciplinary interest towards action and space representation, motor programming and embodied cognition.
Apply ONLINE only.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).