Participation in the research activities of the Research Project ‘Human Resources and Intellectual Capital’ related to the investigation of the behavioral and neural correlates of skill formation and training, and human resources management.
The research project will engage a wide gamut of methodological approaches ranging from social sciences and behavioral data processing to the use of brain imaging methodologies, biometrics and other technologies in assessing how consumers respond when presented with banking products and/or related stimuli.
In particular, research activities regard:
• experimental setup of behavioral studies of skill formation/training and human resources’ management;
• collection and analyses of behavioral, managerial and economic data.
IMT Lucca invites applications for a Research Collaborators in Data analytics, Management, Cognitive Neuroscience. The candidate must have strong education on managerial topics and provide a multilevel translational research approach that combines measures of business performance and organizational matters.
A Ph.D. in business and management is necessary to carry out the research activities.
Articles published in scientific journals and in conference proceedings in the pertinent fields.
The candidate must have the professional background to work in a highly collaborative and multidisciplinary team. An excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English is required. The candidate should possess scientific maturity to conduct a research project and strong attitude to learn by experimental tests.
Ricerca collaborativa su nuovi modelli di apprendimento in ambito formazione
Apply ONLINE only.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory);
- PhD (compulsory only if stated in the full call).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).