1 Research Project Grant position
(Deadline October 24th, 2019 12:00 )
Smart contract, blockchain, ethereum
The candidate will design and develop smart contracts to support fair exchange protocols. These protocols will be used in the context of bug bounty programs.
The ideal candidate owns at least a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
The candidate must know at least one of the following programming languages: Java, Python, C.
The knowledge of the blockchain and smart contract technologies will be considered.
“VeriOSS: a security-by-smart contract verification framework for Open Source Software”
- Bachelor degree in computer science or computer engineering;
- Knowledge of at least one of the following programming languages: Java, Python, C;
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
Job Research Unit:
Job Contract Type:
Borsa a progetto - Project fellowship
Apply ONLINE only.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).