Neuroscience, Psychology, Economics, Decision-making, Communication, Stress, Biometrics
Participation in the research activities of the Project “Neuroscience research on new models of communication and emotional engagement” related to the investigation of managerial decision-making and to the design of interventions aimed at reducing the stress-related behavior.
Collaboration with a multidisciplinary team to apply behavioral science and effectively investigate specific mental and cognitive skills. The analysis will allow designing a type of intervention to improve concentration and attention, performance awareness, anxiety, and emotional management, with the ultimate goal to control manager-customer interactions and implement communication.
Typical tasks include conducting literature searches and reviews, assessing managers' behavior, brainstorming and contributing to the design of behavioral-change interventions, analyzing quantitative behavioral data, and communicating about behavioral science with individuals inside and outside of the business in a dual-research and consulting role.
The research projects will engage the use of brain imaging methodologies, biometrics (skin conductance, heart rate) and other technologies (EEG, bio- and neuro-feedback) in assessing how each manager performs in the organization. The candidate will take part in insightful research processes, both qualitative and quantitative.
In particular, research activities regard:
- Work on behavioral research projects, with a focus on evaluating and influencing consumer behavior;
- Synthesizing and applying primary behavioral science research within a commercial context;
- Collaborating closely with insurance professionals and clients.
The candidate must have the cross-disciplinary expertise to describe the behavioral and neural correlates underlying cognitive efficiency and learning effects across multiple projects in the managerial environment
- Ph.D. in Neuroscience, Psychology or similar field (acquired in the last 24 months);
- Candidates must have an excellent track record of academic research, or experience in consulting, and in using eye trackers, GSR sensors, neuro- and bio-feedback;
- An excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English is required.
- The candidate must have a professional background to work in a highly collaborative and multidisciplinary team while possessing the independence to fulfill the responsibilities of a senior consultant;
- A combination of a degree and Ph.D. in Psychology or Neuroscience will be considered a plus;
- The candidate should possess the scientific experience and confidence to apply a translational approach of applied neuroscience research to a commercial context.
1 year, renewable
Apply ONLINE only.
Before starting prepare the application attachments and information as listed below.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory)
- Number of your Identity Document (Passport or Identity Card) (compulsory)
- University degree and ongoing PhD (compulsory)
- Your CV in English (compulsory)