Management Science, Famliy Business, Regional Economy, Strategy and Innovation.
The candidate will carry out research activities mainly in the field of Management Science and Theory of Complex Systems applied to business strategy and to the growth of companies - with specific regard to small and medium size business- included in regional economies.
The researcher will focus his/her activity in the interdisciplinary framework of the IMT School, in particular concerning the modeling of spatially distributed systems and decisional algorithms based on prediction, applying them to the study of phenomena of an economic-business nature.
- Master's Degree in Management Science or equivalent
- The candidate must have a suitable background for carrying out research activity
- Excellent knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- A Ph.D. in Management Science or similar area
- Previous experience in interdisciplinary research activities in the following fields: data analysis, business models and business strategy, SMEs and family businesses, regional economy systems
- Significant experience of research and study in an international environment
- Ability to work in a interdisciplinary environment
- Ability to design and develop a research project
Regional Business Clusters as economic polymers: mathematical modelling, forecasting, and optimal policy design (EcoPoly)
Apply ONLINE only.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory);
- PhD (compulsory only if stated in the full call).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).