The Quality Enhancement Committee (in Italian Presidio della Qualità, or PQ) of the IMT School coordinates the Quality Assurance (QA) activities and the promotion of the quality culture throughout the community. It also provides consultation services to the School’s governing bodies with respect to QA processes.
The Committee is entrusted with the following tasks:
- develop the QA system and guarantee its correct functioning
- promote the quality and continuous improvement culture within the IMT School
- oversee the proper function of the QA processes, monitoring their development and strengthening their connected procedures
- organize events and initiatives for promoting the QA culture.
- Ennio Bilancini - President
- Gustavo Cevolani
- Emiliano Marchese
- Emanuele Pellegrini
- Myriam Ros Alarcon
- Caterina Tangheroni
- Mirco Tribastone
- Mario Zanon