social cognition, cognitive economics, communication, emotional engagement, neuroimaging, electrophysiology
IMT Lucca invites applications for a Research Collaborator with a research background in social and cognitive neuroscience, psychology, behavioral economics or management. The candidate should preferentially, but not necessarily, have a multidisciplinary expertise to describe the behavioral and neural correlates underlying the behavioral and neural correlates of social cognition applied to the conjoint research projects designed and conducted within the Innovation Center Lab-Neuroscience activities.
- •MS degree in Neuroscience, Psychology, Behavioural Economics or Management (acquired in the last 60 months);
- An excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English is required.
- PhD in Neuroscience, Psychology, Behavioural Economics or Management (acquired in the last 36 months) would be preferential to carry out the activities, as well as research experience in the field of psychology, cognitive neuroscience, electrophysiology or neuroeconomy;
- Research experience, publication score and knowledge of different methods of data acquisition/analysis will be considered a plus;
- The candidate must have a professional background to work in a highly collaborative and multidisciplinary team while possessing the independence to fulfill the responsibilities of a senior consultant;
- The candidate should possess the scientific experience and confidence to apply a translational approach of applied neuroscience research to a commercial context.
1 year, renewable
The interviews will be held on July 18, 2019 from 9:30 in the IMT Meeting Room located in Piazza San Ponziano 6, Lucca.
Apply ONLINE only.
Before starting prepare the application attachments and information as listed below.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory)
- Number of your Identity Document (Passport or Identity Card) (compulsory)
- University degree and ongoing PhD (compulsory)
- Your CV in English (compulsory)