Software performance, formal methods, Markov chains, differential equations
Experience with methods for software performance engineering, with emphasis on models based on Markov chains such as Markov population processes, queuing networks, stochastic process algebra, and stochastic Petri nets. Expertise with control and self-adaptation methods, although not mandatory, will be considered a plus.
- A PhD in Computer Science or related fields;
- Excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English.
- Expertise with control and self-adaptation methods.
PRIN “Designing Spatially Distributed Cyber-Physical Systems under Uncertainty” (MIUR code 2017TWRCNB)
Apply ONLINE only.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory);
- PhD (compulsory only if stated in the full call).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).