1 Research Project Grant position
(Deadline November 14th, 2019 12:00 )
Concurrent Systems, Logics, Verification Tools, Interaction Paradigm
The successful candidate will collaborate with the researcher of the TOFFEE project aiming to improve users awareness about the trustworthiness of news published on Online Social Media. In particular, he/she will work on developing methods and techniques that can be used for building tools for detecting automatized accounts, such as social robots (bots), and credulous users, i.e., those humans that do not recognize fake users or fake news methods and contribute to harmful activities (e.g., the diffusion of mis/disinformation).
Good knowledge of machine learning techniques and of social networks formal methods and verification techniques. Demonstrable expertise in using state of the art tools for the bot detection. Previous experience on the analysis of social networks accounts, although not mandatory, will be especially appreciated.
“TOols for Fighting FakEs” (acronym: TOFFEe)
- Master Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
6 months, renewable
Job Research Unit:
Job Contract Type:
Borsa a progetto - Project fellowship
Apply ONLINE only.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).