1 Visiting Professor position
(Deadline June 18th, 2019 12:00 )
Seminars on recent trends in the field of computational methods for the reliability of composite materials. Computational research on contact and fracture mechanics applied to heterogenous materials and structures for problems of industrial relevance. Contributions to research and PhD education programmes at the IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca.
Researcher in computational mechanics, with expertise in numerical methods for shells, composite materials and structures, geometric and material nonlinearities, fracture mechanics applied to composite materials.
- A PhD in mechanical engineering, structural mechanics, or related areas;
- excellent record of high-impact international publications and international collaborations;
- experience in computational mechanics applied to composite structures, with special focus on fracture mechanics of composite materials.
- Knowledge of both written and spoken english
- Researcher in computational mechanics, with expertise in composite shell structures characterized by mechanical and geometrical nonlinearities, fracture mechanics for composites. Ability in implementing user element subroutines in finite element programmes.
Job Research Area:
Job Research Unit:
Job Contract Type:
Contratto di lavoro autonomo
Apply ONLINE only.
Before starting prepare the application attachments and information as listed below.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory)
- Number of your Identity Document (Passport or Identity Card) (compulsory)
- Your CV in English (compulsory)
- Identity document (Passport or Identity Card) (compulsory)