Participation in the research activities of Research Project "Human Resources and Intellectual Capital" related to the investigation of the behavioral and neural correlates of skill formation and training, and human resources management. The research project will engage a wide gamut of methodological approaches ranging from social sciences and behavioral data processing to the use of brain imaging methodologies, psychometric evaluations, biometrics and other technologies in assessing how consumers respond when presented with banking products and/or related stimuli.
In particular, the challenge will aim at evaluating whether brain functional markers could be correlated with individual profiles of learning abilities. Moreover, research activities regard:
- personological profiling of the participants enrolled in the experimental protocols
- experimental setup of behavioral and brain functional studies of employees’ response to specific education stimuli/processes
- analysis of behavioral data
- correlation of brain functional data with individual behavioral scores and personological traits.
IMT Lucca invites applications for a Research Collaborators in Cognitive Neuroscience, Behavioral Psychology
- Graduate Degree in Clinical Psychology or related fields.
- Research experience in brain imaging (mainly fMRI and EEG) data processing, mainly applied to clinical protocols, and in personality trait definition/psychometric evaluation.
- An excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English is required.
Ricerca collaborativa su nuovi modelli di apprendimento in ambito formazione
Total amount: 13.638.48€
Apply ONLINE only.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- University degree (compulsory).
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV in English (compulsory).