The Joint Students and Teachers Board (in Italian Commissione Paritetica Docenti-Studenti or CPDS) was established, pursuant to Article 2, paragraph 2, point g) of Law 240/2010, with the Director's Decree of November 7, 2018.
This Committee is primarily called to act as an internal evaluator of the education offering of the School and more in general monitors the Quality Assurance of the academic programs and student services. The Committee is made up by three student representatives and three faculty representatives appointed by the Director.
Current members (since July 2nd, 2020) are as follows:
- Livia Baldinelli - Academic Senate student representative
- Erica Ordali - Board of Governors student representative
- Sedric Zucchiatti - Assessment Board student representative
- Amos Bertolacci - Full Professor
- Irene Crimaldi - Associate Professor
- Massimo Riccaboni - Full Professor
|Atto di nomina (2020)||257.09 KB|
|Relazione annuale della Commissione Paritetica Docenti-Studenti 2019||530.39 KB|
|Joint Students and Teachers Board: 2019 Annuale Report||533.47 KB|
|Linee Guida per la Commissione Paritetica Docenti-Studenti (Italian)||164.62 KB|
|Calendar of Meetings for 2020-2021||113.53 KB|