Cognitive Neuroscience, Neuroethics and Philosophy
The position involves qualified research activities in the topics of neuroethics with the research unit MOMILAB fellows.
Candidates should have an extensive international academic experience, as well as experience in international institutions, and have a significant profile in the field of neuroethics.
• PhD degree affine to the required field (i.e., neuroethics);
• Curriculum with a suitable scientific background for carrying out research activity;
• Excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
• Candidate must have an excellent record of high-impact publications in neuroethics
Apply ONLINE only.
Before starting prepare the application attachments and information as listed below.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory)
- Your CV in English (compulsory)